Information We Collect
Below are the types of information we collect when you visit our website, place orders, provide order descriptions, sign up, or log in. But before you proceed, please note the following crucial data sharing aspects relevant to our website:
- Sharing personal information such as email address, phone number, or other contact information violates our Terms & Conditions. We're not responsible for any consequences caused by sharing your personal information with experts.
- If you must share personal details that are crucial to the order, only provide them to the Expert after they have been hired or contact Support for assistance.
Types of Information
- Your contact details such as your name, email address, phone number, links to social media accounts you used to register, and, in some cases, your billing address.
- Your order details, including all the information you mention when you fill out the order form, as well as your payment details when you proceed to the payment stage of the ordering process. The same applies to the information shared with the Expert via chatbox and the instructions for the assignment.
- The details of your visit to our website include the information collected by our server automatically, e.g., the access time, the browser type and operating system, IP address, location, etc.
- The details of our communication include any information you provide us with when you contact our customer support team to ask questions, solve any possible problems, or give feedback.
- We do not collect, process, or store your payment card details or other payment-related information on our Platform.
How We Use Your Information
Below are typical examples of how we might use the information we collected from you:
- ~ To get in contact with you, get feedback, and improve our service. This includes the ordering process, user experience, website layout, and customer support matters.
- ~ To handle the transaction processing. Please note that your information will not be sold, exchanged, or transferred by any means to other companies for any reason except for providing you with the services or products that you purchased.
- ~ To send informational emails, which include information about our company’s updates, new website features, related services or products, as well as information about the processing of your order. For example, we will notify you once the order surpasses a certain completion stage and proceeds to the next.
- ~ For verification purposes, as well as for checking the quality of the services provided and calculating the refund amount if necessary."
Personal Data Deletion Request
To delete data that has been collected on the website, you need to fill out the Personal Data Deletion Request and send it to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the request, you must state your full legal name, address, phone number, and email that you used to sign up to the website to identify your account. You must also provide a reason why you want your data deleted and list the information that you are specifically aware of as being processed and retained by the Company. If you wish for all the data to be deleted from the system, please state so in the official letter as well.
AssignmentGuru.com never shares, sells, or transfers your personal information to outside parties. However, this does not include the third parties we cooperate with to run our website and provide you with the services or products you order online. Please note that such cooperation is possible only if those parties also agree to never share, sell, or transfer any information about our customers and visitors that they receive from us.
In some cases, our website may provide you with additional information via links to external websites. When following these links, we recommend inquiring about the use of other services and products unless we provide specific details about them.
Kindly note that we do not take responsibility for the content provided and data collected by the third-party links. These websites have separate privacy policies, terms, and conditions. At the same time, we are trying to protect you in the best possible way, so you are always welcome to report a problem with the third-party links if you encounter it and we will do everything in our power to help you solve it.
Changes and Developments
Securing the best ordering experience for you is our highest priority. Therefore we constantly improve our website’s design and functionality, the quality of our services, and the comfort and security of our terms and conditions.
We also encourage you to be cautious and use all the possible means of protection to avoid becoming a victim of cybercrime. Specifically, you should not communicate your private details when chatting with your Expert and log out of your account whenever you connect to public networks or use devices that you share with other people.